Author Topic: WhoreGate  (Read 993 times)

Offline Mudbone

WhoreGate
« on: April 16, 2012, 05:19:08 AM »
I love this guy.  Everything under his watch turns to shedit.      ;D

One of 11 elite agents assigned to ensure President Obama’s protection at a summit meeting in Cartagena, Colombia, was busted after his lady of the evening refused to leave his hotel room in the morning without her fee.

That woman was one of 11 hookers hired by the agents — and the only one who hadn’t left Cartagena’s swank Hotel Caribe, where White House staffers, members of the press and dignitaries are staying during the Summit of the Americas meeting

Link

In other news, Obama pretends to be president, while campaigning.

“Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and given him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the “new wonderful good society” which shall now be Rome’s, interpreted to mean "more money, more ease, more security, and more living fatly at the expense of the industrious". - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline JoseyWales

Re: WhoreGate
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 05:52:29 AM »

I was listening to this on the radio this am....the whitehouse response was, "obama would be "upset" if true".

Maybe he should call a "whore summit"

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

H. L. Mencken

Offline Mudbone

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 12:34:24 PM »

I like that idea.  Maybe Obama should apologize to all whores.

Especially the ones who were used, and then not paid.

And then pay the one his Secret Service man didn't want to pay for.

Speaking of renting women in the name of America...

"I'm gonna party like I'm only $19.99."

"Yeah, I bet you'll never see Ann Romney suck a jell-o shot out of the navel of a Colombian whore."

I bet Leno has a blast with WhoreGate tonight.

The rest of the world too.

Thank you, Obama.

“Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and given him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the “new wonderful good society” which shall now be Rome’s, interpreted to mean "more money, more ease, more security, and more living fatly at the expense of the industrious". - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline 4Walls

• The Good Guys
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »

I was listening to this on the radio this am....the whitehouse response was, "obama would be "upset" if true".

Good idea. I will go and attend as the designated press representative for Midsouthchat. 8)
President Obama stood up to evil and stayed strong for America. A hundred years from now school children will read of Obama's courage in facing down the rep/con terrorists.

Offline Mudbone

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 05:50:54 AM »
WhoreGate

Looks at it on the bright side.  At least the Columbia trip wasn't a total waste.

“Part of my job is to scout out where I may want to bring Michelle back later for vacation.”

http://youtu.be/FPIgT6FNu9g

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:06:52 AM by Mudbone »

Offline 4Walls

• The Good Guys
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 06:23:43 AM »
I find it interesting that the Secret Service waits until there is a black man in office to decide to compromise the security of the POTUS.
President Obama stood up to evil and stayed strong for America. A hundred years from now school children will read of Obama's courage in facing down the rep/con terrorists.

Offline JoseyWales

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 06:52:33 AM »
I find it interesting that the Secret Service waits until there is a black man in office to decide to compromise the security of the POTUS.

Oh this has been going on long before obama.

They just got caught this time.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

H. L. Mencken

Offline Mudbone

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 07:41:59 AM »

Ever since a cigar was inserted into to an orifice of a subordinate female by an authority figure... in the White House, a lot has gone downhill.  Dear Reader might not want to investigate the Secret Service's history too far back.  It might be too embarrasing if they go to the tapes.

On the other hand, we finally might find out what the definition of "is" is, which might better explain the travesties of the Secret Service allowing a sitting president to make The Oval Office subject to blackmail.

So much for national security, indeed.  Then and now.

Thank you, JFK, WJC, and The WhoreGate President.

Offline Mudbone

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 10:22:41 AM »
In the Gutter

Dishonorable mention:

Link

Offline Marine13

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 12:42:06 PM »

Good idea. I will go and attend as the designated press representative for Midsouthchat. 8)

I volunteer to be your bodyguard.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline JoseyWales

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 04:20:17 PM »

H. L. Mencken

Offline 4Walls

• The Good Guys
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 06:05:10 PM »

Actually, I have another mission for you: Vince Neil (of Motley Crue) has opened a titty bar in Vegas called (what else?) "Girls, Girls, Girls". Since I am due for a bachelor party and I need a wingman with a firearm, knowledge of the criminal justice system and sense enough to know that what happens in Vegas really does stay in Vegas, I say you and I go check out Vince's all you can eat taco bar. ;)

Offline 4Walls

• The Good Guys
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 06:08:58 PM »

Hell yes. I miss Bill.

But Bill and I know Columbia is the capital of South Carolina and Colombia is a country in South America. And we know that if you have your choice between those two locales, take the Latina hookers.

Offline Mudbone

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 07:21:44 PM »

"I'm gonna party like I'm only $19.99."

Or less.

Offline JoseyWales

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 07:37:43 PM »

Actually, I have another mission for you: Vince Neil (of Motley Crue) has opened a titty bar in Vegas called (what else?) "Girls, Girls, Girls". Since I am due for a bachelor party and I need a wingman with a firearm, knowledge of the criminal justice system and sense enough to know that what happens in Vegas really does stay in Vegas, I say you and I go check out Vince's all you can eat taco bar. ;)

I went  to Tattletales when I was in Atlanta several years ago just because of the song.  ;)

H. L. Mencken